For A Great Cause
This year we are partnering with the Nick Rodman Legacy Foundation in support of The Center for Women and Families. Our efforts are focused on recognizing and supporting strong women in our family, gym family, and community.
We are excited to donate a portion of the event proceeds to the Nick Rodman Foundation, benefiting The Center of Women and Families. We will also be collecting donations for the center during the event. Many of the center’s clients depend on donations of clothes, toiletries, and other personal items as they often flee violent situations without the ability to bring belongings with them.
Here’s a list of the types of items we will be collecting. To ensure optimal hygiene, safety, and comfort, we ask that all donated items be new and unused.
The Nick Rodman Legacy Foundation is a non profit organization dedicated to honoring Officer Nick Rodman’s sacrifice. Nick’s legacy will carry on forever as we support and give back to those in need within the Louisville community- the city Nick was born and raised in and died while protecting. The city he loved and respected with his whole heart.
The Center for Women and Families provides trauma-informed advocacy and support for individuals, families and communities affected by intimate partner violence and sexual assault.
Dates & Times
Saturday, February 8, 2020.
Registration begins at 7:30AM.
First event begins at 8:30AM.
Minimum Movement Standards
Rx & Masters Divisions
Event 1: “Double Date”
For total time:
“Grace” – 30 Clean and Jerks
“Isabelle” – 30 Snatches
Time Cap: 10 minutes
Men 135 lb.
Women 95 lb.
Men 95 lb.
Women 65 lb.
Masters: (Ages 35+)
Men 115 lb.
Women 85 lb.
Event 1 Movement Standards
Event 2: “Frantic Fran”
For Time: 10 Minute Time Cap
Thruster and Pull-up, Chest-to-Bar, and Bar Muscle-up
Thrusters increasing in weight and technical bar work progression each round.
Round of 30 – Thruster and Pull-Up
- RX – 95/65
- Scaled – 75/45 and Ring Row
- Master – 85/55 and Pull-Up
Round of 20 – Thruster and Chest-to-Bar Pull-Up
- RX – 115/85
- Scaled – 95/65 and Pull-Up
- Master – 105/75 and Chest-to-Bar Pull-Up
Round of 10 – Thruster and Bar Muscle-Up
- RX – 135/105
- Scaled – 115/85 and Chest-to-Bar Pull-up
- Master – 125/95 and Bar Muscle-Up
Event 3: “Chasing Karen”
Two part workout with two scoring outputs.
For Time: 150 Wall Balls – 10 Minute Time Cap
For Repetitions: Maximum Calories on Assault Bike
- Partner A will begin with wall balls while Partner B begins accumulating calories on the assault bike.
- Partners may transition at any time they choose, however upon transitioning there will be a (5) synchronized burpee penalty before proceeding with the workout.
- Partner completing the wall ball shots must remain in constant motion. Any stopping, dropping of the wall ball, or pause will result in a requirement to transition, and the (5) synchronized burpee penalty will apply.
- Your team will receive two scores for this event. Total time to complete 150 wall ball shots and maximum calories accumulated on assault bike within that same time.
Rx – 20/14 and 10’/9′
Scaled – 14/10 and 10’/9′
Masters – 20/14 and 10’/9′