With the recent increase in COVID 19 cases, and Jefferson County being listed as a red zone for COVID 19 cases, we have made the decision to update our COVID 19 policies. We ask that you follow these in conjunction with the already established policies.
These are being implemented immediately and we recognize it may take a couple of days for these changes to reach all members. Coaches will be providing reminders. Please be patient.
We will be updating our policies on the website, and will be providing printed reminders in the gym.
COVID 19 Guideline Updates
- We will return to using separated athlete workout zones. Class sizes will remain at 18 unless the layout forces a change in participation count.
- It is MANDATORY for all athletes to RSVP, and check-in once they arrive at the gym using their personal electronic device.
- Athletes will be required to wait in their vehicle until the class coach allows entry into the facility.
- Everyone will be required to wear a facial covering until they are in their designated workout zone. This includes anytime you are retrieving or stowing equipment, using the rest room, or any other activities outside of the designated workout zone.
- Coaches will be required to wear a facial covering while coaching.
- Sunday Open Gym will have the same requirements, including RSVP, check-in, waiting in vehicle, workout zones, and facial coverings.
- Sauna use will be temporarily discontinued.
- Children will be allowed to attend with parents under the following conditions. If this does not work, we will have to ask that children stay home.
- Children must always wear facial covering.
- Must remain up front and separated from others by 6 foot.
- Temperature checks are required.
- Must always remain seated.
- Parents required to disinfect areas prior to leaving.
These requirements are subject to change as conditions change. Please talk with your coach or e-mail [email protected] with any questions.